1. What are the shipping rates?
The cost of shipping depends on the destination and the total weight or volume. To quote the shipping cost, after entering the products to the Shopping Cart continue with the payment process and enter the delivery address, you will see the shipping cost and the total value of your order.
2. How long will it take to receive my order?
ORDER PROCESSING / DISPATCH TIME
For retail purchases, the time for dispatch is normally 3 to 4 business days (they do not count Saturdays, Sundays or holidays) after confirmation of the purchase if there is immediate availability of the products of your order, if not, the time of Dispatch may vary between 5 to 12 business days from confirmation of payment. MI SABOR A COLOMBIA reserves the right to modify the dispatch time, informing the buyer about this. The dispatch time varies according to the products in the order and their availability.
Once your order is confirmed in the MY PURCHASES section you will see the estimated delivery time in a range of dates.
IMPORTANT: For bulk orders, dispatch time will depend on product availability, manufacturing time, or other factors.
SHIPPING TIME / TRANSIT TO DESTINATION
Upon completion of order processing, shipment is made.
SHIPPING IN USA: Shipping time is 2 to 3 business days
SHIPPING TO OTHER COUNTRIES: Shipping / transit time is normally 2 to 3 business days (Priority service) or 3 to 6 business days (Economy service).
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: When the order reaches the destination country, it is subject to customs procedures which could cause delays in the normal delivery time. Remember that customs in your country may charge a tax.
3. Why can there be a delay in the delivery of my order?
If there is a delay in the delivery of your purchase, it may be due to one of these causes:
- There is no immediate availability of any product in your purchase order.
- The products in your order are from different manufacturers.
- Wrong delivery address. It is the buyer's obligation to register their shipping address accurately, up-to-date and complete.
- Delays in customs inspections. The customs of each country are an independent official entity; This is not common, but sometimes they delay package inspections at their discretion.
- Delivery in intermediate cities: If the delivery city or town is not a main city, your order may take a few days longer than the normal shipping time. Every shipment has a tracking number that can be tracked on the shipping company's website.
4. How do I track my order?
Once the payment is confirmed, you will receive an email confirming that your purchase has been approved. When the dispatch is done, you will receive the guide number to follow up on the website. All shipments are assigned a tracking number.