The arepa does not have a specific category within the kitchen, but if we try to locate it, we could say that it belongs to those processes in which the hand of the person who cooks it, their intuition and knowledge propose quantities, humidity, thickness and ways of kneading it. to take with the fingers and to turn the dough.
1 cup of Doñarepa White Corn.
1 cup and 3 tablespoons of water.
Salt to taste.
1. In a container, place Doñarepa White or Yellow Corn.
2. Add the water little by little. Add salt if desired.
3. Mix very well and let the dough rest for 3 minutes.
4. Knead into a smooth, lump-free dough.
5. Assemble the small arepas and grill on a hot grill.
Enjoy them! Fill it with a generous piece of cheese or use it as a side to a rich meal