Preparing this delicious Sancocho de carne is one of the most traditional Colombian dishes.
This divine dish is ideal for family Sundays, it is healthy, nutritious and has many vitamins. Originally it is cooked with Creole chickens, that is, those that have been raised in the field, but you can also use chicken meat.
With this delicious and super easy recipe, laughter and happiness in the family are guaranteed with her. You know what they say, a full belly, a happy heart, and with this sancocho the saying is fulfilled to the letter, and without further ado, get to work to enjoy a nice Sunday or any day, this delicious delicacy.
1/2 kg of chicken
1/2 kg of beef
1 green banana
1 ear of corn
1/2 kg. Fresh yucca
3 Creole potatoes
Chicken broth naturla or in pills
Salt to taste
1. In your pot, heat water with a pinch of salt, add the pieces of beef and chicken, also half a chicken stock cube (cut into squares more or less than
same size about 2 cm each).
2. Cut and add the onion, carrot, onion, potato, and cob. Let it cook for 5-10 minutes. After 10 minutes add the yucca and banana.
3. To make the stew, melt butter or margarine in a saucepan and add the chopped tomato and onion until lightly browned.
4. Add the other half of the previously reserved and heated chicken stock cube to a cup of water. Stir until the mixture begins to thicken, a medium high heat will be enough according to your skillet.
5. Happy hour is here! Serve all the ingredients in a soup plate and remember to add the coriander and the stew when serving.
You can accompany this delicious dish with arepas, avocado and white rice.
Good appetite family!
Makes 5 or more plates. Suggested recipe. The images on this page are referential and the recipe may not be identical in appearance, the results may vary.